Like Shark Tank... But Shittier!
Thursday, September 20, 2018 at 9:30 pm (Doors at 9:00 pm)
Shart Tank is back! The live comedy parody show that pokes fun of the hit ABC program Shark Tank, where 6 celebrity investors make or break the dreams of potential businesses, returns to Fallout Theater Thursday, September 20th!
Local comedians will pitch their best ideas to our own panel of moguls to be either invested in… or sharted on!
Celebrity Judges include such titans of the industry as:
- Brad Bradley, inventor of the backward-hat empire
- Ashlyn Elizabeth Marie Taylor, founder of “23 and We: A 23 and under dating site”
- William Burkin, monster/principal shareholder in RainJacket Pharmaceuticals
- Tony Chacheroni, an independently wealthy New York Italian who just “knows people”
- Steve: The Human, who is definitely a human and not a robot
- Irina Boobskiskiya, A Russian designer, whose cothing line “Poor Peple Wear Rich People’s Clothes” changed lives
Hosted by Scarlett Alexandra and Ira Freilich.
$5 online / $7 door
Fallout Theater is BYOB every Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Sunday. Patrons 21+ are allowed to bring alcoholic beverages and enjoy them in the theater during the show.
Ticket Refund Policy
If you buy an online ticket, you must arrive 30 min before the show start time to guarantee your seat. If you do not check-in and claim your ticket at least 10 min before the show start time, your seats may be given away to people who have signed up for that show’s waitlist. In the event you are not present and your seat has been forfeited, no refund will be offered.