Come escape, and best of all, laugh your butt off with us!
Saturday, May 8, 2021 at 8:30 pm (Doors at 8:00 pm)
Every Saturday at 8:30PM | $40 (x1 = 2 tickets) online
NO walk-up tickets at Box Office | NO BAR | NO BYOB
Oh boy what a long year it has been! But guess what babayy? We are coming back! Leave it up to this over-the-moon talented improv cast to be the firsts, the braves, The Pioneers! We promise to re-introduce you to the world with a show that is full of all good things and never mentions any of the bad. Come escape, and best of all, laugh your butt off with us!
DUE TO COVID-19, FALLOUT THEATER WILL TAKE THE FOLLOWING PRECAUTIONS:
- Tickets are only sold in pairs (x1 = 2 tickets), NO single tickets will be available
- All tickets sold online, NO walk-ups available
- All guests will receive a contactless temperature check upon arrival
- Masks are required indoors throughout the duration on premises or entrance will not be permitted
- Performers may not be masked on stage
- 40% capacity with socially distant seating in pairs following CDC guidelines
- Sanitation stations throughout the theater, and cleaning between shows
- No food or drink allowed
We do not refund tickets after a show has started. Refunds can be made 24 hrs before the start of a show by emailing email@example.com
We recommend audiences to be 18 or older due to mature content on stage
CONCESSIONS / ALCOHOL
No food or drink will be sold at this time, and no food or drink are allowed to be consumed indoors. We will return to our normal practices in time and will update accordingly
Street parking is usually available within a 2 block radius of the theater. Try parking north of 7th Street on Lavaca, or west of Lavaca near Guadalupe & 8th (by the old library). There is also a garage entrance on 7th between Guadalupe & Lavaca if you’d rather pay for covered parking.
$40 online / $1000 door
No Bar No BYOB
Due to COVID restrictions Fallout will not have BYOB or Bar Service until further notice. Customers must wear a mask at all times while in the building.
Ticket Refund Policy
We do not refund tickets after a show has started. Request for refunds can be made 24 hrs before the start of a show by – all tickets are sold online through Eventbrite, where requests for refunds can be made. Please see your ticket receipt confirmation for more information.